Same Samba server to multiple domains

Chris Wiegand cwiegand at startek.com
Wed Sep 15 16:36:07 GMT 1999

Is this a real possibility? I would think that only the first one that
starts would get the port bound. Or perhaps change samba so that instead of
only authenticating against the first server that responds in password
server = ??? it tries all of them. Then you could list the PDCs/BDCs of all
of your domains, and it would fail only if ALL of them failed.... <shrug>
just a though for those of us who can't use beta code in a prod.
environment.