Printer Room Share

Panagiotis Malakoudis pmal at space.gr
Fri Sep 10 11:11:57 GMT 1999

I'm seting up a printer room and I'm trying to configure a share that anyone
will have access. Inside the share I want to maintain a list o the printers
available.
So far I have managed to setup printers and have their driver files in the
samba server so that the users won't need to search for the windows cd-rom.
This is basically what I'm trying to do.

File Server shared directories

[Ftp-Site]
[Common Files]
[User Space]
[Group Space]
[Printer Room]
and inside the Printer room share all the printers.

Any idea who to do that 'cause I read teh smb.conf many time as well as the
samba archives but came up with nothing. Anything I did resulted in having
all the printers appear in the first window of the server.

If this is a little bit of topic my apologies.

Malakoudis Panagiotis
System Administrator
Space Hellas S.A.

Telephone:6547400