NT Servers/Clients in SAMBA domain

Angus Robertson angus at gactr.uga.edu
Sun Sep 5 22:19:31 GMT 1999

We're using the latest samba cvs w/ ldap support compiled in.

What, if anything, is necessary on the samba side to allow NT Servers/Clients
in the Samba DOMAIN to see shares on other NT Servers/Clients in the Samba
DOMAIN. Right now, when clicking on an NT Server/Client in the DOMAIN from
the Network Neighborhood from an NT Client in the DOMAIN; we either get
"Access is Denied" when logged on as users in the DOMAIN or "The Server
Service is not Started" when logged on as administrator in the DOMAIN.

Thanks!