NT Server / Linux

Mike Oswell oswell at xcert.com
Wed Sep 1 17:55:54 GMT 1999

Do you want all services on the Linux box to authenticate against the PDC?

If so, then I seem to remember seeing a PAM module on the samba ftp site a
while back which allowed you to authenticate logons to a Linux box against
your PDC. You may want to dig around for that, though I honestly don't
remember what it was called anymore.

-----
Michael Oswell
Xcert International Inc.