Corporate Reactions to Linux (fwd)

Ignacio Sanchez iggy at wwa.com
Tue Oct 12 01:03:25 GMT 1999

Hi,
Pdc election is not handled by os, if a pdc fails a bdc has to be promoted
manually by administrator. If you are the administrator of a network before
you put a new service in production you test it , if you are not the
administrator, you have no business putting a new server in production on
the network. If you want to tinker, build a test network
Ignacio