Profiles, again

Glenn MacGregor gtm at oracom.com
Wed Nov 24 16:21:16 GMT 1999

Geoffrey Lee wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Probably a "working directory" problem. Try going to the start menu -->
> run --> cmd.exe and press enter and see if you can get the command prompt.

I get the prompt but when I try net use /persistent:no I get an error, An
error occured while saving your profile.  The state of your remembered
connections has not changed.  Two questions, How can I get the full access
when getting profiles from the server, meaning I want the start menu w/ all
the options.  Two Why is there an error saving profiles?

        Thanks

                    Glenn

--

Glenn MacGregor