NT PDC & Samba

Mike Westkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Wed Nov 10 00:50:01 GMT 1999

I did as you suggest and have not improved the situation at all.

I share the directory PUBLIC and although the user id's are known in Linux
and they are on an NT PDC logon's are not successful. One thing of note, on
the NT PDC the Samba/Linux server is seen, AUXFS, however using the NT
Server Administrator tool to look at the properties the message "The
Specified Network Password is not Correct" appears.

Mike Westkamper