Purpose of this mailing list?

Mike A. Harris mharris at ican.net
Fri May 28 20:15:18 GMT 1999

Is this a devel list, or is it intended for general questions
relating to the installation, configuration and administration of
Samba as a PDC or BDC on various platforms?

I'm asking because I've noticed the level of responses to be low,
and figure perhaps my postings are not on-topic as they are not
developmentally related..

Please clarify, and if this is the wrong list, can someone point
me to a samba-admin list of some kind that can help me get Samba
running as a PDC?

--
Mike A. Harris                   Linux advocate      GNU advocate
Computer Consultant                          Open Source advocate

Tea, Earl Grey, Hot...