Still can't turn off roaming profiles

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Thu May 27 02:54:46 GMT 1999

I think you all are talking about two different things. Disabling roaming
profiles is very different from just deleting the local caches of them
from workstations. The oft-mentioned DeleteRoamingCache hack only
instructs NT workstations to delete users' cached profiles, NOT to avoid
using the roaming profile system altogether.