PDC + unix password sync

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Tue May 18 16:38:38 GMT 1999

Yes, and by the way, if you're serious that users should 'never' come in
contact with the unix shell, you don't need to worry about passwd sync --
changing the passwd password is irrelevant.

ap

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199