kerberos

John T Chiodi chiodi+ at pitt.edu
Tue Mar 30 20:51:31 GMT 1999

Hello all,

Here at U of Pitt, we have an enviroment that uses afs with kerberos
authentication.

We would like to intergrate samba into our enviroment.  Is it possible
for a NT user get their AFS home dir via samba?

If not what are the --with-krb4 and --with afs options for?

I am having difficulty compiling the current cvs on a solaris 2.5 box.

I keep getting an error on compilation of passdb/pass_check.o

here is the error:

Compiling passdb/pass_check.c
passdb/pass_check.c: In function `afs_auth':
passdb/pass_check.c:150: `KA_USERAUTH_VERSION' undeclared (first use
in this function)
passdb/pass_check.c:150: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
passdb/pass_check.c:150: for each function it appears in.)
passdb/pass_check.c:150: `KA_USERAUTH_DOSETPAG' undeclared (first use
in this function)
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `passdb/pass_check.o'

thanks

Jt Chiodi
Unix Administrator
University of Pittsburgh