Turning OFF Network Profiles Safely

Long Doan ldoan at mindq.com
Fri Mar 5 16:35:24 GMT 1999

The path to Outlook Express's mail directory is described at:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Outlook Express\Store Root
To change it, stop Outlook Express, move the directory, update the registry,
and restart Outlook Express.

Another thing to change is the address book:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\WAB\WAB4\Wab File Name\<default>

Both of them should have been somewhere in %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH% in the
first place anyway :(

Long.