Basic question about Samba PDC

Cabler, Adam W adam.w.cabler at lmco.com
Fri Mar 5 16:37:15 GMT 1999

I am trying to setup Samba as a PDC, but I am having strange results.  If in
fact the SID is supposed to be <machine name>.SID or <domain name>.SID if
its a Domain, mine is not working at all.  I am getting only MACHINE.SID.  I
think I have my settings right as far as a domain, and also, I can see my
domain in NetNeighborhood, but I can't access it.  I get "invalid computer
or sharename"