Password Sync on Redhat

steven s wang shouhan at aero.org
Mon Jun 7 21:48:13 GMT 1999

Yes, I did read the "Samba NT Domain FAQ" and thought the only version
support PDC is through the following method described in the FAQ

===
To download the latest Samba Domain Controller source code

     Obtain a recent copy of the cvs client binary. The cvs source code is
available from ftp://download.cyclic.com/pub/
     Now run the following command

                     cvs -d :pserver:cvs at samba.org.au:/cvsroot login

     when you are prompted for a password, enter 'cvs' without the quotes.
     Now run the command

                     cvs -d :pserver:cvs at samba.org.au:/cvsroot co samba
     To update your source code run the following command

                     cvs update -d -P

If you want to update the entire archive of the main branch code make sure
that you are located in the top directory of the samba tree ( ie. the samba
directory ).
===

Could anyone point to me where to get the document(s) that describe the
configuration of PDC under 2.0.4b? It does not matter to me if the documents
are official or unofficial.
Thanks.

Steven