Password Sync on Redhat

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Mon Jun 7 21:53:21 GMT 1999

steven s wang wrote:

> Yes, I did read the "Samba NT Domain FAQ" and thought
> the only version support PDC is through the
> following method described in the FAQ

That is true.

> ===
> To download the latest Samba Domain Controller source code
>
>      Obtain a recent copy of the cvs client binary.
> ===
>
> Could anyone point to me where to get the document(s)
> that describe the configuration of PDC under 2.0.4b?
> It does not matter to me if the documents are official
> or unofficial.

The configuration is the same as under the HEAD branch
code with the exception of the new domain mapping parameters.
However, 2.0.4b is a nsapshot of the PDC development as of
about 8 months ago which is why I state to get the HEAD
branch code.  It's all kind of a use at your own risk
right now anyway.

Cheers,
jerry
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter