NT4 server & Samba logons..totally confused

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Jun 7 16:53:47 GMT 1999

No, you're right: 2.0.x works as a PDC, but it is not supported as one.
We, however, use 2.0.3 as a PDC just great.

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199