Big Plunge - NT Server Died, I installed latest Samba and

Florian Laws florian at void.s.bawue.de
Fri Jan 29 23:44:07 GMT 1999

On Sat, Jan 30, 1999 at 09:19:16AM +1100, Gerald Carter wrote:
> Todd Stiers wrote:
> >

> Need some method of setting the permissions via a command
> line.  Don;t have any of these available alothough I do have
> a set of commercial tools for local NTFS file permissions.
> The explorer.exe interface is broken.

Is it that difficult?
Perhaps I could write a NT command line utility for setting
permissions that could be included in the SAMBA disstribution
as my first try in helping the SAMBA team in writing such
great software.

Any documentation pointers anyone? In MSDN? Where so?
Wishlist?

Florian

--
>Aber es gibt keine Tasse auf der die Befehle stehen wie beim vi - da hilft
>nur noch die berühmte Jost'sche Tonne.
[x] Du willst keine 5 l Kaffetasse. Glaub mir.
Ralph Angenendt ueber Emacs-Befehlsreferenzen in de.comp.os.unix.discusssion