enumberated steps to setting up samba 2.0 as PDC?

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Fri Jan 29 21:41:38 GMT 1999

Fred Clift wrote:

> Yeah -- I read that.  What it DOESN'T say is that you _really_ dont
> want security = DOMAIN in your smb.conf file.  Chaning this to
> security = user fixed everything...

I though that might have been it.  I'll go back and add
the security = user note in the FAQ.  I've been meaning
to anyway. Probably should mention reading DOMAIN.txt
as well.  That is where you get the security = user part

Sorry 'bout that.

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )