Still have some infinite loops in iterate_getgrouprid

Michael S. Hulet hulet at ittc.ukans.edu
Fri Jan 22 15:09:54 GMT 1999

These two patches got rid of my infinite loops (Digital Unix 4.0d) but I
can only join the domain and not log in.  Message says the password is
missing or incorrect.  I cvs'd the lastest code on Wednesday January 20
and had to patch that code.  Are the samba developers looking into
incorporating these patches or do I have to patch the code every time I
cvs?  This infinite loop thing has been going on for some time and I
wonder if it is going to be fixed or I am out of luck because I am using
Digital Unix?