Still have some infinite loops in iterate_getgrouprid

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Fri Jan 22 15:42:42 GMT 1999

Michael S. Hulet wrote:

> cvs?  This infinite loop thing has been going on for some time
> and I wonder if it is going to be fixed or I am out of luck
> because I am using Digital Unix?

They will get in there. Just things have been busy for
everyone. Luke has been busy working on writing his book,
Jeremy's been working on 2.0, Andrew is finishing his
PhD, I've been working on my book. JF- is working on a
new job, ...

you get the picture.  Give it a few more weeks and things
will probably settle down for a lot of us.

jerry
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )