CTRL-ALT-DEL Password Change Problem

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Jan 16 21:55:27 GMT 1999

One option is to put in place some sort of hack to sync the passwords --
the one I wrote is at http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin/tips/mchp.html .

Good luck-
Andy

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199