Ugggg. i give mercy..

Greg Dickie greg at discreet.com
Tue Jan 12 13:07:52 GMT 1999

Hi again jerry,

    It's nice to see I'm not the only one having trouble with the latest code
:-) but I digress. I tried to setup two samba instances on the same machine but
quickly gave up. Could you (at some point) just send a brief summary of how you
did it? My brief experimentation showed  that just using the 2 interfaces
parameters would not work entirely.

TIA,
GReg

Greg Dickie