Winframe + SAMBA ?

Andy Smith abs at maunsell.co.uk
Sat Jan 2 20:44:34 GMT 1999

On Sat, Jan 02, 1999 at 05:19:31PM +1100, Mark Bradbury wrote:

> Has anyone had any luck in getting a WinNT terminal server running metaframe
> to work with SAMBA running beta4 as a PDC?  It joins the domain OK but if a
> user tries to login I get the blue screen of death with a 21A error.  works
> fine from a plain WinNT server or workstation.

Same here, I sent a netmon trace of the metaframe <-> samba PDC
traffic, to Luke, but couldn't send the other stuff he asked for
(metaframe <-> NT PDC ) because I dont have any NT PDC here.  Any
chance you could fill in the missing bit?

--
  _          __         Maunsell Ltd, IT Unit    Tel  : 0181-663-6565
 /_|   _/   (  _  '_//  160 Croydon Road,        Fax  : 0181-663-6723
(  |/)(/(/ __)//)/ //)  Beckenham, Kent BR3 4DE  Email: abs at maunsell.co.uk
        /               England.                 -or- abs at maunsl00.demon.co.uk