Trust relationship between PDCs

Alicia F. Balsera alicia at usf.edu
Fri Feb 26 18:18:00 GMT 1999

I joined this mailing list a week ago after downloading the
2.0.2 code,
and with the assistance of the multiple, generous, and
frequent(!) contributors,
I have been successful in establishing a Samba PDC on a
Solaris 2.6 box
which authenticates and support profiles for NT and Win95
workstations.
Thank you to you all.

The part that I do not have clear is how to establish a
trust relationship
between the PDC of an NT domain and my Samba PDC.  On the NT

side, I have set up my Samba domain as a trusted domain.
What else
do I need to do on the Samba PDC to set up the trust
relationship?

My ultimate goal is to use the Samba PDC for authentication
and support
of the profiles only, and use the resources controlled
(served) from the NT
PDC.