Wrong domain is not checked ? ... is not true ?

Diego Cimarosa dcimaro at ipruniv.cce.unipr.it
Wed Feb 24 09:29:41 GMT 1999

Bas wrote :
-----------------
That is not completely true, I run Samba 2.0.2 and a bunch of Win98
pc's and the authentication is done through Samba and I have a policy
that doesn't allow users to log on unless they are authenticated within
the domain.
So that is a way to solve it.

Bas

dbannon at bioserve.latrobe.edu.au

Do you accept 3 tons of spaghetti, pizzas and mandolino for your solution ?

I can also :

send you a "love" card (!!!), some "pesto", a picture of Pope Joan XXIII,
Chick Corea, Lou Reed, Pink Floyd albums, stamps, my blood ... my ...

HELLLLLPPP !!!