New domain/group maps and localized versions of NT?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Mon Feb 8 01:08:22 GMT 1999

alain,

i have hard-wired the names of the local accounts.  nt doesn't actually
care aboutthe names: it only cares about the RID values.

if you want to change the names to something different then please feel
free to do so in lib/util_pwdb.c - you can select absolutely anything you
like :-) just don't change the RID values.

regards,

luke