logfile-analyzer

Thomas Reifferscheid reiffert at student.physik.uni-mainz.de
Thu Feb 4 14:14:46 GMT 1999

Is there a logfile analyzer for the nmb logfile and the smb logfile ?

All i need to know is which users logs on how often, when and on what
PC, preferable entering this information in our mysql-db.
The other thing that would make my life easier is, who has access how
often to what files on a dedicated share.

Has anyone expierince with that ? Did anyone try to modify an
apache-logfile analyzer ?

It would be very nice to hear _your_ thoughts about this !!

Every service should have a graphical analyzer of its logfiles!

Thomas

--
Thomas Reifferscheid             www: http://www.uni-mainz.de/~reift005
email: H0PS at gmx.net  *  reiffert at iphcip1.physik.uni-mainz.de
smail: Wittichweg 45 Zi. 908 * 55128 Mainz * GERMANY phone: +49 6131
236555