Another two bits worth

Mike Westkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Thu Dec 9 15:48:11 GMT 1999

Another voice in the crowd...

Through your work and this forum I have been able to implement
significant systems with the systems your have developed. I appreciate
the effort and the direction you are taking. This is not a replacement
for the Microsoft gadgetry, it is an alternate solution to a problem
many of us face. It has the benefit of being better while accommodating
the existing protocol.

The single largest benefit for us here is the ability to select the
platform. Here a favorite is Linux. It is stable, reliable, robust,
efficient and cost effective. Linux coupled with SAMBA makes a solid
system that is readily maintained and seldom causes any problems.

Your work here is greatly appreciated.

Mike