Current Status of NTdom Proj...

Oliver Stockhammer oliver at hydraweb.com
Thu Dec 9 17:15:16 GMT 1999

**Please email me directly, as I am not a member of the list, currently.

Hello,
	I have been going through your archives and through the Samba
NTdomain Proj FAQ, and have found an incredible array of info.  I haven't
been able to fine a current status of the project as of Nov/Dec 1999.  I
am looking to use the Samba PDC abilities to control multiple NT domains
on a Red Hat Linux machine, or to go with Sun's PC Netlinks solution and
use a Sparc Server.  Of main concern is the seemly inability of Samba to
address/handle the following:

trust relationships
printing
BDC support

Stability is also a main concern as well, and I have seen that Samba is
slated to integrate the NTdomain aspect in the 'stable' tree in v2.1.
How far away is this?

Take Care,
Oliver Stockhammer

--
'   Oliver Stockhammer     /      Hydraweb Technologies       '