Transferring user profiles to new domain

Mayers, P J p.mayers at ic.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 01:32:57 GMT 1999

If you check the archives (~2 weeks ago), I wrote a utility that will do
this. I'll mail it if you want. Runs under *NT* (there's no way around it).
I take it you want to change the security permissions on them?

Easier would be to find the SID of the domain on the old domain, and fill in
the MACHINE.SID file manually with that.

Cheers,
Phil