What all do I need?.......

Anglin, Shane Shane.Anglin at turner.com
Tue Dec 7 23:45:03 GMT 1999

What packages, etc. do I need to have a RedHat 6.1 Linux server service PCs (via SMB), and Macs (via AFP and AFP/IP), and have PCs and Macs authenticate off a NT server.  My NT setup is that the Linux server is in a NT resource domain, and the PDC with user accounts is in the single master domain?

I have a lot of the pieces working, but not the Macs authenticating from the PDC.   I am asking this broad question to see if I need to approach this differently.

Thanks!

Shane Anglin
shane.anglin at cnn.com