INQUIRY, was: RE: smbpasswd not finding smbpasswd file

S. Striker s.striker at striker.nl
Wed Dec 8 00:54:33 GMT 1999

Dear Samba users,

Please respond to the following if you are running the current Samba HEAD
branch and have no difficulties with smbpasswd. Some of us are having
problems and some comparing of situations might solve the problem.

Maybe if the Samba Team could comment on this? Only if you've got the
time folks, we need the code more than your comments ;)

Greetings and thanks in advance,

Sander Striker