Problem with WinNT SP6 after Joining Samba Domain

Gary Terpstra glterp at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 3 13:31:36 GMT 1999

I am having a problem with WinNT SP6 after joining Samba Domain.  I am able to join the domain successfully.  After I join the domain, I am not able to assign rights from the domain to the WinNT machine.  When I go to User Manager and try to add an individual or group from the domain I get this message "Unable to browse the selected domain because the following error occurred: The tag is invalid."  Can anyone provide any help.  Thanks

Gary Terpstra
423-842-7501
glterp at bellsouth.net