slow printing.

Johannes Weberhofer Johannes.Weberhofer at ibm.net
Thu Dec 2 12:13:35 GMT 1999

Hi!

Unfortunately I don't have a NTWS here, but if I remember right, you
have to open the printer first, then you will find something like "job
properties" in the file menu where you can do these settings. I think
you have to have administrator rights to change these settings.

	Johannes

Johannes Weberhofer >>> IT-Technologies
Austria

email: Johannes.Weberhofer at ibm.net