Samba 2.0.5a

Cord-H. Fricke fricke at Team.OWL-Online.DE
Tue Aug 31 08:42:25 GMT 1999

Then, I think, you didn´t installed the new Samba-Version correct.
I had the same problem with 2.04b. But I just changed a path in the
configurescript and so the old version was running and the new one was
sleeping.
The other way is to kill all the nmbd and smbd´s and restart samba...

Maybe it works :-p

Cord

--
Cord-H. Fricke