smbmount broken under 2.1.0pre too

Robert Brooks elvis at gracelands.com
Sun Aug 29 02:13:35 GMT 1999

Jens,

looking at the source for smbmount.c (see below) it appears there is a
missing #define NR_OPEN 256 in the cvs smbmount.c.

I wouldn't recommend patching in your cvs tree (take a copy aside and patch
that maybe), and I can't guarantee my interpretation is right.  Hopefully
someone will apply this or a more correct fix soon.

Regards,

Rob

--- samba-2.1.0pre/source/client/smbmount.c ---

close_our_files(void)
{
 int i;
 for (i = 0; i < NR_OPEN; i++) {
  if (i == Client) {
   continue;

--- samba-2.0.5a/source/client/smbmount.c ---
static void close_our_files(int client_fd)
{
 int i;
 for (i = 0; i < 256; i++) {
  if (i == client_fd) continue;