New MS Logo ...

Mike A. Harris mharris at meteng.on.ca
Thu Aug 26 22:22:19 GMT 1999

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Tomek Jarosinski wrote:

>Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:03:16 +1000
>From: Tomek Jarosinski <tomek at is.fh-hamburg.de>
>To: Multiple recipients of list SAMBA-NTDOM <samba-ntdom at samba.org>
>Subject: New MS Logo ...
>
>Greetings, Tomek

Normally, when someone posts a gif/jpg/whatever to a mailing
list, I get pretty ticked off.  I usually look at the thing first
however, and I must say that I am glad that I did!  That is
absolutely HILARIOUS!  HHAAHAHAHA!

ALL Windows NT machines that I can get my hands on are getting
that logo installed on them!

TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

Drop me a line if you require a Linux system administator.  I
administer Linux machines over the net.