AW: Samba and NT PDC

Stephen Waters swaters at amicus.com
Thu Aug 19 15:24:06 GMT 1999

ya your setup looks ok. i don't know what the trouble is then. you might
toy with the values in "name resolve order" in smb.conf, most
specifically, you might put bcast before wins. just a thought.

(quick note: you should always do "reply all" or at least manually CC to
the list whenever someone writes back regarding your
problem/question/comment. this is how we keep the archives useful.)

sorry i can't be of more help,

-stephen