nt profiles and win 9x profiles on 2.1prealpha

tschweikle at FIDUCIA.de tschweikle at FIDUCIA.de
Thu Aug 5 15:27:54 GMT 1999

Jt Chiodi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running the 2.1 prealpha dled yesterday.  My win 9x machines are
> getting their profiles fine, but my nt 4.0sp3 is not.  I am using the
> same user for NT and 95.  I have included my smb.conf below.  Also my
> login script is working for 98 but not for nt.  I included that as
> well.

If I state the documentation correct, then profiles don't work with NT jet.
Only with Win9x. But while you aren't using 2.0.5 this migth have been
implementet, but maybe not working all times, cause it's a new feature.

Had the same problem some time ago, then found out that it couldn't work while
not implementet.