logon/logout

Donjuma Lee dlee at cse.fau.edu
Wed Apr 28 16:31:02 GMT 1999

I tried to use the latest CVS code(4-26-99).  I have a FreeBSD 3.1-STABLE
server going.  I tried two methods for getting the code to work on the
server.  One I used the BSD ports collection to patch the samba code for
use on FreeBSD (PAM problems).  I also tried commenting out any #define
PAM in the samba/source/include/config.h file.  Samba worked as a file
server but when i tried to logon It initially logs into the machine then
before the desktop comes up it logs me back out.  These are WinNT 4.0 SP4
machines.  So now I am back to the 2.0.3 code.  Any thoughts?