MIME (was Re: Browsing question) (off-topic)

J.A. Gutierrez spd at gtc1.cps.unizar.es
Wed Apr 28 15:52:59 GMT 1999

> ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BE90ED.FE9FFFA0

	Hi

	sorry for being so off-topic, but lately I'm seeing lots of
	bad MIME messages on this list.

	I guess it's a problem with Microsoft Outlook (or maybe a problem
	with the MetaMail I'm using?)

	For instance, the

	line on the message I'm replying to, should be

> ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BE90ED.FE9FFFA0
>
> BEGIN:VCARD

	and this one should be

	text/x-vcard, not application/octet-stream, I guess.

	so standard mailcap entry for vcards

	text/x-vcard;    cat '%s' > /dev/null
	:-)

	will work again.

--
finger spd at gtc1.cps.unizar.es for PGP       /              So be easy and free
.mailcap tip of the day:                   /      when you're drinking with me