Major new profile problems

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Apr 22 15:53:47 GMT 1999

Yes, we did that, and replaced the DEMOGRAPHY.SID file from the backups,
so I don't think it's a straight SID problem; Jean-Francois has given me a
direction to go in, and I will let the list know if/when it works.
Thanks!

ap

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199