your mail

mathewss at nutech.com mathewss at nutech.com
Sun Sep 20 23:11:56 GMT 1998

 Ok so im not the only one umm from what i have read in the code
so far this seems like a serious memory leak or stray pointer
of sometype.. This error should never occure.

 Anyone want to take a stab at this? i have tried to catch
it but in the time the fork is created till the time this
error occures and it dies is too quick for me to catch it.