NT Service pack 4

Ken Mohr ken.mohr at wdc.com
Fri Oct 23 12:26:34 GMT 1998

I am running the latests samba grabbed from the cvs sight, which I auto
update the source every other day and recompile (depends what fixes were
added). I am also running 1 NT workstations and 1 NT server.  All which do
not have a problem joining or logging out of the domain.

Did you try removing the machine name from the password file and
then re-adding it?  Even with NT as a PDC, there has been known
problems with a NT box rejoining the domain to where the account would
have to be removed and then readded.  Just a thought.

Thanks,
Ken Mohr