NT4 service pack 4

Dejan Ilic svedja at lysator.liu.se
Wed Oct 21 11:21:08 GMT 1998

Yes, I just saw that the link is "broken" and points back to SP3.
Sorry for the inconvience. Newspapers in Sweden says that SP4 is
delayed until sometimes this week.

But the "whats new" information is quite interesting reading. Some of
those things will probably make problems with Samba.

Anybody with knowledge who can comment ?

Dejan