Problem with USRMGR.exe

Simon Levitt Simon.Levitt at uk.worldpay.com
Tue Oct 20 18:02:22 GMT 1998

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote on 21 Oct 98, (2:26):

> this size (3154) is probably a bit too large, so i've liberally sprinkled
> "prs_grow(ps)" calls around the place.  try it now (cvs update).

Well blow me if I can now get a list of users!...

The immediately obvious problem I can see is that some user details are
being duplicated. I've got entries repeated twice, three times, and one
four times - with no decernable(sp!) pattern to it!

I'm presuming the Groups stuff shouldn't work at this time.

Cheers, we're making progress!...

Simon.,