Problem with USRMGR.exe

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Tue Oct 20 19:16:49 GMT 1998

On Wed, 21 Oct 1998, Simon Levitt wrote:

> Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote on 21 Oct 98, (2:26):
>
> > this size (3154) is probably a bit too large, so i've liberally sprinkled
> > "prs_grow(ps)" calls around the place.  try it now (cvs update).
> >
> Well blow me if I can now get a list of users!...

whoopiteedoo.

> The immediately obvious problem I can see is that some user details are
> being duplicated. I've got entries repeated twice, three times, and one
> four times - with no decernable(sp!) pattern to it!

hum.  i wonder... can you send me a (probably large) log.smb output of the
0x28 samr call?  from the request, right through the pretty-print output
of the samr_query_dispinfo call.. that should do it.  actually, probably
just the pretty-print output would do.

> I'm presuming the Groups stuff shouldn't work at this time.

correct.  that's my next task (other than the encrypted rpcs).