Todo list: account expiration

Jean Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at dalalu.fr
Mon Nov 23 13:35:51 GMT 1998

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Gerald Heinig wrote:

> Erm, OK... (What have I got myself into now... :-) ). I must confess I
> don´t have any NIS+ *programming* experience, though I know how to use
> NIS+ itself. I´m willing to learn, though, hence the appeal to the NIS+
> gurus out there (hello Kyle :-) ).

You know NIS+ ? You can code in C language ? You have the NIS+ man pages ?
Great you can program the NIS+ code.

Take a look at passdb/passdb.c, passdb/smbpass.c, passdb/nispass.c
Read the comment at the beginning of passdb.c, everything is explained.

> Oh, in that case, no problem at all! What can I do for you? :-) :-) :-)

make nispass.c compile and work as expected. The goal of this file is to:
	lookup a single user
	enumerate all the users
	add a user
	blah blah a user

a user is either a struct user_info_21 or a struct smb_passwd or a
sam_disp_info.

If you need help just ask on samba-technical.

	Jean Francois