Todo list: account expiration

Gerald Heinig heinig at hdz-ima.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Nov 23 12:33:09 GMT 1998

Jeremy Allison wrote:

> Gerald Heinig wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to take this opportunity to ask the members of this list if there's
> > anyone working on the NIS+ interaction/authentication stuff. I'm especially
> > interested in this feature and have a bit of time on my hands the next month or
> > so for a bit of coding. If anybody has any hacks, nice bits of code, if there
> > are any NIS+ gurus out there willing to share ideas, please, drop me a mail.
> >

> That would be great ! Currently I think the NIS+ code
> in Samba2.0 and the HEAD branch is broken and needs someone
> to maintain it on a long term basis.

Erm, OK... (What have I got myself into now... :-) ). I must confess I
don´t have any NIS+ *programming* experience, though I know how to use
NIS+ itself. I´m willing to learn, though, hence the appeal to the NIS+
gurus out there (hello Kyle :-) ).

> If you take on the job we could maybe offer you a really
> cool T-shirt and lots of email grief :-) :-).

Oh, in that case, no problem at all! What can I do for you? :-) :-) :-)

Cheers,

Gerald

--
"A man's got to know his limitations..." 'Dirty' Harry Callaghan A.K.A
Clint Eastwood