Anyone have experience with samba and TSE

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Thu Nov 12 19:13:49 GMT 1998

andy,

i've fixed loads of junk since july 14th, it doesn't surprise me if it
falls over.

if you have a spare NT server around can you substitute the samba server
for an NT server, test out the spectacularly-failing client, do a network
trace (netmon), send it to me.  also a network trace of the spectacular
crash.

thanks!